Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:43:27 -0800 (PST)
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

I'll be more clear then: I'm not OK with http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/RelRegistryAtTheW3C not appearing on the poll.

While I'd personally be OK with a wiki at microformats.org or whatwg.org, I think it makes sense for the poll to give the opportunity for the middle ground to draw the weakest objections instead of forcing a decision between wiki at a personally-owned domain vs. the IANA.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi