Re: HTML is a declarative mark-up language

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> FWIW, I'm sure those pages will be added. However, doing that before the
> specification reaches Last Call (or maybe even Candidate Recommendation)
> seems premature as changes will still be made relatively often. Then
> again, maybe someone can figure out an easy way to do it automatically.

This should be fairly easy if the source of HTML5 spec has properly
marked up all element and attribute definitions. Is Ian directly editing
HTML code of specification or is spec generated from some other more
rich format like XMLSpec, DocBook or whatever?

			Jirka