RE: XML input control

Alexander Graf wrote:
> That was more a hypothetical statement. A good WYSIWYG JS
> editor is /possible/ just not implemented (yet).

I would argue it is not implemented yet because it is difficult if not
impossible to develop a good one in Javascript. An editor is too complex to
perform well when implemented with client scripting, and much deal with
different browsers.  It makes far more sense (to me) to see such
functionality implemented in the browser; if nothing else it eliminates
browser incompatibility.

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/