Re: Leading the Forefront - with IRC ! ?

<...>
> It's too hard to organize ideas for everyone to look at them, we need a
> forum, a more up-to-date mailing list, an online chat service, online
> brainstorming, an ideas board, work in progress etc etc ...
> We can't do all that over IRC & a mailing list.
> How many new users do we reckon still use IRC?
<...>

I don't mind the age of IRC as long as it works. And it does that very
well, imho.
Online chat service? Please... unless you are talking about Campfire
(http://www.campfirenow.com/ ) which indeed has many features suited
for this
kind of communication.

Regards,