Re: Lack of AT implementors participation (was Comments on IRC log)

At 11:57 +0100 UTC, on 2007-07-27, James Graham wrote:

[...]

> I still find it quite disturbing that
> AFAIK, there are no AT implementors directly represented in the WG; it
>seems to
> me that they are failing their users by not taking an active role in the HTML
> development process.

Indeed.

I've suggested before that perhaps the chairs can actively approach those
parties to get them involved. I haven't seen a response to that. I don't know
if that means my suggestion went by unnoticed, was dimissed for whatever
reason, or is being acted upon? :)

--
Sander Tekelenburg