Re: Underline element.

Hi Philip,

Very interesting

Le 30 déc. 2007 à 00:37, Philip Taylor a écrit :
> "much more commonly used" seems inaccurate in general.
> http://canvex.lazyilluminati.com/survey/2007-07-17/analyse.cgi/tag/u
> (plus obvious URIs for other tags) has data about some collection of
> 7739 pages:
>  <u>: 628 (8% of pages)

That would be cool to have a bit more statistics about these

1. Would it be possible to extract the metaname GENERATOR of these
pages containing the u. I have seen for example:

[Netscape]">

2. What are the contextual constructs of u: nested and nesting? For
example I have seen a page in your sample where it is used for spam
but not only for spam.

    http://www.wordtree.com/
       things to think about. To return to the beginning of this
Wordtree
       website, click <a href="#top">here</a>
       <u style="display: none">
          calculator mortgage rates</a>
       </u>:

   The contextual construct for this one would be p/u/a

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/