Re: Forms Taskforce participation

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007, Sander Tekelenburg wrote:

> Hm... isn't it somewhat premature to start this Task Force before WF2
> has been moved to the W3C domain?

The Web Forms 2 draft has been a W3C working draft since August last year,
and a W3C editor's draft for even longer.

   http://www.w3.org/TR/web-forms-2/

It is far more mature as a draft than the rest of HTML5. In due course I
need to merge it into the HTML5 spec, but I'm waiting to see what the task
force concludes before working on that. (There'd be no point my merging it
if the architecture that the task force comes up with is radically
incompatible with WF2's.)