Re: 9. WYSIWYG editor (enforcing the signature)

Ian Hickson wrote:

> One possibility I've considered is to just have
> two conformance levels, "conforming html5 document" and "conforming
> low-quality html5 document", with <font>, style="", and

I will assume that these examples are not set in stone.

Some (myself for one) would have no objections to 'style=""'
occuring in a conforming (high quality) HTML 5 document,
whereas <B> and <I> should, I suggest, be "conforming"
only in low-quality documents.

Philip Taylor