Re: Introductions

From: Joshua Cranmer <Pidgeot18@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:04:31 -0600
To: public-htmail@w3.org
Hello,

I am a contributor and maintainer of Thunderbird, with a primary focus
on MIME parsing and emitting (hence my earlier comment referring to
questions about multipart/related and cid). I don't work on the HTML
composition or rendering side of things, and I've stopped following the
ongoing CSS/HTML/etc. work too closely. My main project right now has
been to rebuild the MIME parser from scratch using pure JavaScript and
Web APIs.

In addition, I'm not actually a member of the group, just an interested
lurker who will probably comment on topics that touch my interest.

--
Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth