Re: Introductions

From: Jason Rodriguez <jason@rodriguezcommaj.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 22:12:03 -0500
To: public-htmail@w3.org
Hey everyone,

My name is Jason Rodriguez, I am the Community Manager at Litmus, a company that builds software for testing email designs across clients, tracking campaigns, and more.

Before that, I wrote a book on responsive email design called Modern HTML Email (http://modernhtmlemail.com) and worked in an agency doing both email marketing and front-end web design and development for a number of years.

Speaking for Litmus, we are very interested in improving the lives of email designers, and doing whatever we can to help establish and improve standards for coding email is of the highest importance. Speaking personally, Iíve seen first hand the frustrations that email designers face, and would love to see some of these complaints addressed.

Iím looking forward to getting to know everyone in the group and seeing what we can accomplish together. Thanks for starting this up, Charles.

Cheers,
Jason