Agenda for GRDDL WG Meeting Wed April 28th 11:00 EST



    1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-03-28T11:00-0400
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
            code:GRDDL ([5]res 2284)
               o supplementary IRC chat: [6]#grddl-wg on
                 port 6665
          + chair: HarryH
          + scribe: jjc
          + roll call, comments on the agenda.
          + PROPOSED: to approve [7]GRDDL WG Weekly -- 21 March 2007 as
            a true record
          + PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 4 April 11:00-0500. scribe
    2. Patent Policy
          + Check to see if people have filled out patent polciy
            exclusion: Ian Jacob's [8]message about Patent Policy for
    3. GRDDL Spec: Last Call
          + ACTION: Ian to clarify profileTransformation for JJC
          + ACTION: Murray to resolve potential ambiguity with multiple
            values in transformations.
          + ACTION: Chime [DONE] To deal with suggested changes for
            mime-type based parsing and RDF/XML issues in spec. See
          + Jeremy's previous non-normative [10]suggestions on GRDDL
            Spec re validation and caching
          + Stefano's [11]comments about Javascript and GRDDL.
          + ACTION: HarryH [DONE] to send out Jeremy's message in
            response to Eliotte Rusty Harold
          + Tonny Hammond's [12]comments about being more clear about
            RDF as an XML notation and RDF as a data model.
          + ACTION: ianD draft a Note about the GRDDL http header link
          + ACTION: HarryH [DONE] to ask DanC for permission to check
            edits in that get WG consensus if DanC is unavailable.
            Answer is yes
    4. Advocating
          + How can we get GRDDL deployed for all major microformats
            and microformat-ware applications?- see Brian's [13]message
          + ACTION: BrianS to contact RyanKing about adding GRDDL
            profile for hCal/hCard to Javascripot microformat
          + ACTION: BrianS to add microformats+GRDDL Profile to
   and contact w3c
          + ACTION: Chime to get Semantic Tech 2007 to use
            GRDDL+microformats for their calendar.
          + ACTION: HarryH to contact WWW2007 over microformats+GRDDL
            for their calendar.
    5. Primer Document: Last Call?
          + ACTION: HarryH to check those primer fixes in, Murray and
            Jeremy to review once finished. 2 weeks
    6. Use-Case Document: Going To Last Call?
    7. Test Cases as Rec?
          + ACTION: FabienG to request W3C Webmaster to publish
            Use-Case document as W3C Note with any additional status
            text added.
    8. Library
          + ACTION: HarryH to make sure library transforms are linked
            from Primer.
    9. Test-Cases
          + ACTION: Chime to fix the relative URL problem
          + ACTION: jjc to edit library file to remove .xsls
          + ACTION: HarryH to run EARL-> HTML table generator
          + ACTION: jjc [DONE] to get write access to library directory
          + ACTION: jjc to produce EARL for his implementation, and
            then sort out multiple test passing in his EARL.
          + ACTION: jjc [DONE] to produce htaccess file for test-case

      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
      [6] irc://


Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh 6B522426

Received on Tuesday, 27 March 2007 06:46:14 UTC