GRDDL WG Agenda March 7th 11:00 EST



    1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-03-07T11:00-0500
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
            code:GRDDL ([5]res 2284)
               o supplementary IRC chat: [6]#grddl-wg on
                 port 6665
          + chair: HarryH
          + scribe: ?
          + roll call, comments on the agenda.
            regrets: Simone
          + PROPOSED: to approve [7]GRDDL WG Weekly -- 28 Feb 2007 as a
            true record
          + PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 14 March 11:00-0500. scribe
    2. Patent Policy
          + Important: Ian Jacob's [8]message about Patent Policy for
    3. Advocating
          + ACTION: BrianS to announce to microformat community
          + How can we get GRDDL deployed for all major microformats
            and microformat-ware applications?- see Brian's [9]message
    4. Primer Document: Last Call?
          + Arguments [10]for and [11]against.
          + ACTION: HarryH to check those primer fixes in.
          + New co-editor for Primer?
    5. Use-Case Document: Going To Last Call?
          + ACTION: BWM to propose status text for use cases
          + ACTION: DanC to request publication of
    6. Test Cases as Rec?
          + Introduction from Jeremy Carroll
          + See [12]message
    7. Misc Test-Cases nominated for approval
          + ACTION:HarryH [DONE] to check in a test case on content
            negotiation. PROPOSE to approve test-case [13]#langconneg
          + ACTION: bwm [DONE] to produce a test case with GRDDL
            transforms on two different representations (HTML and SVG)
            of the same information resource .
          + ACTION: HarryH [DONE] Test case with GRDDL on RDF served as
            [14]application/xml media type. PROPOSE to approve test
            case [15]#grddlonrdf-xmlmediatype1
          + ACTION: HarryH [DONE] to make 2 test-cases for "what
            happens if data-view:transformation is given on an rdf:RDF
            root element" serving two different media-types[DONE].
            PROPOSE to approve test-case [16]#grddlonrdf
    8. tests for [17][#issue-mt-ns]
          + ACTION: danja sketch the "no, namespace documen triples
            aren't part of grddl results" test in e-mail and ask bwm to
            check it
    9. tests for [18][#issue-faithful-infoset]
          + ACTION: Chime to work on details of 2 allowed results of
            xinclude test 2 weeks
   10. tests for [19][#issue-base-param]
          + ACTION: DanC to double-check bwm's test-case on
   11. GRDDL Spec: Last Call
          + ACTION: Ian to clarify profileTransformation for JJC
          + Murray's [21]comments on Spec.
          + ACTION: Murray's [22]notice about multiple values for
          + Stefano's [23]comments about Javascript and GRDDL.
          + Elliott's comments about [24]XSLT only reading
          + ACTION: ianD draft a Note about the GRDDL http header link
          + ACTION: [DONE] DanC to take a look at HP IRI comment,
            murray's comments, and coordinate with Murray and Harry
          + ACTION: [DONE] DanC to take out HTTP links section
          + ACTION: [DONE] DanC to request LC publication
          + ACTION: [DONE] HarryH to announce last call to peer chairs
            when it hits /TR/
          + ACTION: [DONE] HarryH to announce to

      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
      [6] irc://


Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh 6B522426

Received on Tuesday, 6 March 2007 17:37:40 UTC