Re: [ORG] CR candidate render and CR duration question

I have updated, and hopefully finialized, the CR transition information
at [1] in preparation for tomorrow's vote.

o Moved the vcard reference in the document to be informative, and
removed the reference to vcard:VCard from the diagram, in response to
Renato Iannella comments.

o Added Renato's comments to the LC response tracker [2] and noted them
in [1] under the "Objections" section as a substantive comment which has
not yet received a formal acknowledgement.

o Added a link to the static version of the proposed CR document and a
diff between that and the LC version.

Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ORG_CR_transition

[2]