Re: [dxwg] Rename Resource Descriptor class (#573)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 16:39:17 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks, Richard. We can set up a vote on that. I do have one question about the use of dcat:distribution: What would be the URI that is the  object of :hasArtifact in that diagram? Is it the URI of the artifact itself? (That, to me, would be correct.) If it is, what is the role of dcat:accessURL in that scenario?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573#issuecomment-475307630 using your GitHub account