Re: [dxwg] Rename Resource Descriptor class (#573)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 23:01:07 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
So as far as I can tell we have reconsidered the available alternatives and circled back to the existing model.
Please review #842 to see if that helps any - i think its perhaps an improvement that is closer to familiar words for concept.

we could also consider an entailment rule (can this be does as a property chain?)

CONSTRUCT {
    ?pr dct:format ?f .
    ?a dct:format ?f .
} WHERE
{  OPTIONAL { ?pr dct:format ?f . ?pr

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573#issuecomment-476010282 using your GitHub account