[dxwg] Mentioning the Backlog in the DCAT CR (#837)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 16:49:06 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
riccardoAlbertoni has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Mentioning the Backlog in the DCAT CR ==
Somewhere,  at the beginning in the DCAT CR, we might include a warning for Readers, mentioning DCAT backlog in order to contextualize and make clear that there are issues that we have considered but we couldn't include in the CR.

For example,

"DCAT backlog collects requirements, issues, and features that have been considered and discussed by the DXWG but have not been included in this DCAT CR  due to lack of time or consensus. The DCAT backlog is left as an asset to ease  future DCAT update  and/or the definition of DCAT profiles"

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/837 using your GitHub account