Re: [dxwg] Rename Resource Descriptor class (#573)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 23:14:08 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
So - to get back to the issue - is there a concrete proposal for an alternative name we could vote on?
(i am not averse to making the name more role-centric BTW)
 If not, i suggest we leave it open ion the next PWD and close if we get no better suggestions after comment cycle,

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573#issuecomment-476011406 using your GitHub account