[dxwg] Why some skos:definition for dc terms are missing in the dcat.ttl? (#983)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 14:24:12 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
riccardoAlbertoni has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Why some skos:definition for  dc terms are missing in the dcat.ttl? ==
Why dct:language, dct:hasPart, dct:relation, dct:type have no skos:definition in the dcat.ttl while dct:PeriodOfTime and others have?
In the DCAT WD,  we provide definitions for every term. Should we add the missing skos:definition in the dcat.ttl?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/983 using your GitHub account