Re: [dxwg] Why some skos:definition for dc terms are missing in the dcat.ttl? (#983)

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 20:21:19 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I would select solution B - so that we are backward compatible and we also provide the more specific skos:definition. We should probably try to automate the copy, considering one of those as the master one - otherwise we might start having inconsistencies.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/983#issuecomment-512553200 using your GitHub account