Re: [dxwg] Revisiting the definition of "profile" (#963)

Hi,

It seems that this message was sent only to the list an not github...

I think at the level of a definition we can give ourselves a bit of slack, and only refine later (i.e. in our guidance document) what are the possible "names" or identifiers and what level of mandatoriness we expect.

By the way I think what you outline in the second paragraph does not conflict with what is in https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profiles/ (either as rather clean text or very drafty notes).

Best,

Antoine