Re: [dxwg] Why some skos:definition for dc terms are missing in the dcat.ttl? (#983)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 09:58:25 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I suspect that rdfs:comment(s) were used in the previous version of dcat and we have mostly inherited their usage, while skos:definition(s) have been added for terms defined dcat2.

AFAIK, skos:definition is not a sub-property of rdfs:comment, so If we want to be back compatible with the systems that already exploit rdf:comments in their GUI, I see the following possibilities:
A- turning all the skos:definition in rdfs:comment
B- use both for all the terms

is there any objection if we implement the solution A?  any other ideas?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/983#issuecomment-509996570 using your GitHub account