Re: [dxwg] Why some skos:definition for dc terms are missing in the dcat.ttl? (#983)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:13:53 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
 dct:hasPart, dct:language, dct:relation and dct:type are duplicated in the DCAT ttl.
We were adding definitions to duplications of dct:hasPart, dct:language, dct:relation and dct:type. Definitions for the aforementioned properties are already included so I deleted my PR #998

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/983#issuecomment-514699035 using your GitHub account