Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile) (#195)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:30:59 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac : the text by @larsgsvensson refers specifically to PROF classes, which will probably not be referenced in those sections of the profgui document. Let's hang on to this, but we'll need to re-word it for the guidance document. I'll put a place-holder in the section 3 Google Doc because I don't know if we'll remember this.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-468340238 using your GitHub account