Re: [dxwg] URI type of a profile identifier (#690)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:23:41 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I think this would all be clearer if the examples were more "real" - using actual URIs not dummy ones. If you can't think of a real example for URNs then maybe they should be mentioned in the text but not shown in the example.

(In general I think that real-ish examples explain more than dummy ones because people may see something that they recognize. There's more meaning conveyed.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/690#issuecomment-468337206 using your GitHub account