Re: [dxwg] Formally align PROF to DCAT (#808)

Hi Karen,

We being the editors of PROF.

I don’t believe we need to bring this to the full group for consensus. Neither DCAT nor Conneg has raised every decision they have made with the full group.

The idea came from me: see that I created it and the initial comment for the Issue is my work with no references to feedback or quotes from elsewhere.

Nick

—
Nicholas Car
Data Systems Architect