From: Phil Archer [phila@w3.org]
Sent: 19 January 2015 13:21
To: Public DWBP WG; Lee, Deirdre; adrianoc@dcc.ufmg.br
Subject: Minor updates to UCR

Dear all,

I spent some time on a plane last week reviewing the UCR doc and have
just made a series of minor changes based on that.

@Dee - apart from minor language changes I've added a few extra reqs to
existing UCs. Also removed the two blanks UCs (SLAs and data versioning).

@Adriano, if possible, can you please add hyperlinks to your use case.
There are lots of references there to projects and initiatives - it
would be good to link to them if you think it appropriate. Please only
include links in which you have confidence of reasonable persistence!

Apart from that and a quick spell check this looks OK to me.

I've also updated the TTL file.

HTH

Phil.

--