Minor updates to UCR

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:21:12 +0000
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, Deirdre Lee <Deirdre.Lee@deri.org>, adrianoc@dcc.ufmg.br
Dear all,

I spent some time on a plane last week reviewing the UCR doc and have
just made a series of minor changes based on that.

@Dee - apart from minor language changes I've added a few extra reqs to
existing UCs. Also removed the two blanks UCs (SLAs and data versioning).

@Adriano, if possible, can you please add hyperlinks to your use case.
There are lots of references there to projects and initiatives - it
would be good to link to them if you think it appropriate. Please only
include links in which you have confidence of reasonable persistence!

Apart from that and a quick spell check this looks OK to me.

I've also updated the TTL file.

HTH

Phil.

--