Re: Table of Contents DWBP

Dear Caroline, all,

Looking at the documents, I'd like to suggest to add a section "Data
archival" in the "Best Practices Themes (challenges)" of [1]. Then the two
points

   - Preservation
   - Data versioning

currently found in data publication could be moved there.

The idea is there is that publication and archival are two different phases
of the work-flow.
We can add versioning to the later arguing that one would like to preserve
previous versions and only serve the latest.

Christophe

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Proposed_structure

--
Onderzoeker
+31(0)6 14576494

*Data Archiving and Networked Services (DANS)*

DANS bevordert duurzame toegang tot digitale onderzoeksgegevens. Kijk op
www.dans.knaw.nl voor meer informatie. DANS is een instituut van KNAW en
NWO.

Let op, per 1 januari hebben we een nieuw adres:

DANS | Anna van Saksenlaan 51 | 2593 HW Den Haag | Postbus 93067 | 2509 AB
Den Haag | +31 70 349 44 50 | info@dans.knaw.nl <info@dans.kn> |
www.dans.knaw.nl

*Let's build a World Wide Semantic Web!*
http://worldwidesemanticweb.org/

*e-Humanities Group (KNAW)*
[image: eHumanities] <http://www.ehumanities.nl/>