Re: vocabulary call tomorrow?

Hi Bernadette,

That's fine, as we had discussed we knew there was a  possibility of you
not being able to meet.  For the meeting I went over items we had discussed
earlier in the week.

Let's keep each other posted in email throughout the week.  I will not be
available for a DUV editor's call this coming Tuesday because I'll be
flying to San Francisco that morning.

Eric