From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr<mailto:auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>>
Date: Friday, October 10, 2014 at 7:16 AM
To: Lewis John McGibbney <lewis.j.mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:lewis.j.mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Cc: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Adding to UCR Doc

Hi Lewis,
Welcome again !!

I just wanted to follow up on Deirdre’s response to my inquiry regarding adding to the above document.
I want to state that it is a firm priority for me (short term) to have a use case included within the document from the JPL perspective.
I would very much appreciate more any direction/advice on how I can submit a UC and what the standard way for progressing this is.

Maybe you can start looking at the templates of UCs here in the wiki: https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Use_Cases#Use_Case_Notes

Cheers,
Ghislain