Re: dwbp-ACTION-89: Create a use case on the research community

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for the contribution!

I am really interested in your use case and I'd like to know if the RDESC
proposal is specific to the science domain or it can be adapted to other
domains.

I am also curious about the resource discovery process. It was not clear
for me if RDESC considers resources available on the Web in general or on a
set of predefined datasets.

Thanks again!
Bernadette

--