Re: ISSUE-95: New proposal for metamodel

I would characterize the differences much less dramatic than they may
appear by having two completely separate proposals. We agreed on a lot
of things, and really don't need a shoot-out here. Some nuances are
about whether the constraint types are classes or shapes or none of
those, and whether sh:parameter takes complex objects or just pointers
at properties. Then there is a difference whether we need a new property
for the sh:context or whether we can piggyback on sh:scopeClass. We
should look at the pros and cons of each of these design decisions
without being too worried about who suggested what.

Holger