Re: ISSUE-92 sh:partition added to the spec.

Iovka,

Thanks for the review.

There are three bullets that describe the allowed contents of a sh:QCC resource:

* zero or one sh:minCount. This defines the minimum cardinality of the
corresponding subset.
* zero or one sh:maxCount. This defines the maximum cardinality of the
corresponding subset.
* any combination of constraint parameters for node validation
constraints. A node validation constraint is any constraint defined by
a boolean function on nodes. These include the built-in constraints
defined by sh:nodeKind, sh:partition, sh:minExclusive, etc. The
corresponding subset consists of those remaining nodes for which the
boolean function is true.

Yes, each bullet describes a syntactic element and also say what that
element is for. They all refer to the "corresponding subset". Is the
third bullet unclear? If so, refer to the more precise algorithm
below.

-- Arthur