Re: Submit an Implementation report based on a nightly-unstable test suite: possible?

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 14:26:38 -0400
To: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Le 2015-08-15 06:15, Florian Rivoal a écrit :
>> On 15 Aug 2015, at 05:35, Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Peter,
>>
>> I've read
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2010Aug/0020.html
>>
>> https://wiki.csswg.org/test/implementation-report
>>
>> I would be ready and interested to enter test results of Prince 10 rev
>> 3 for the CSS3 Writing Modes test suite *nightly-unstable* build and
>> submit an implementation report.
>>
>> 1- Is this possible?
>
> I don't know what the official rule is, but I think as long as the
> build is available so that it is possible for others to reproduce the
> results should they want to, I believe we should accept it.
>
>  - Florian

The tests in the nightly-unstable test suite are regularly modified from
day to day, new tests are added every day, some other tests are removed.
So, I now think it would not be possible.

But the entrance page of the nightly-unstable test suite has a link to
implementation report.

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-writing-modes-3_dev/nightly-unstable/#implement

It's probably an oversight.

Gérard