Re: CSS3-text: line-break - strict

Hi Gerard
Given your comments, I have updated the following two things for your
review:
1. selector id to be class as there are one or more occurrences per page.
returned all ids to classes, and also changed in <style type="text/css">
... </style)
2. <meta name="assert" content="This test verifies ... " />
added "such as ..." descriptions for more detail

-> http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/7c563cab95b6

regards,

--

taka oshiyama 押山 隆