Re: CSS3-text-decoration: text-decoration-line

Hi Gerard
Please review again as I have updated here:
http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/eca8ec6bc6d7
> line 5: <title>CSS Text Test: text-decoration-line</title>
>
> "
> For specifications other than CSS 2.1, you can include the module name
> somewhere before the colon, like “CSS Selectors Test:” or “CSS Test
> (Selectors):”. Do not include the module version number, since the test
> might get reused for the next version.
> "
>
> So here,
>
> <title>CSS Text Decoration Test: text-decoration-line - none</title>
>
> is adequate.
Yes, I did it and for the rest accordingly.
> line 12: <meta name="assert" content="Neither produces nor inhibits text
> decoration." />
>
> I suggest
> 'text-decoration-line: none' does not produce any text decoration." />
Yes, I did it and for the rest accordingly.
> line 14 to 23: as it is, downloading and processing a @font-face 8MB
> font is inappropriate; mplus-1p-regular font (1.3MB) is better but still
> not satisfactory. I have no complete solution ready and tested to
> propose right now.
Yes, I did it, though I understand it's a temporary solution.
> line 41:
>
> This can confuse testers: line can mean an horizontal rule or it can
> mean a line of text. I propose

> &#12469;&#12531;&#12503;&#12523;&#25991;" are underlined and
>
> You can reuse such kind of pass/fail conditions sentence, formulation in
> all your tests.
Yes, I did it partially but not all as I believe "underlined" is not
appropriate against an overline, line-through or blink.
I did this as:

In addition, I set font-size: 1.0em to get better proportion with the
test instruction above, switch to ID selector as there is one occurrence
per page in these testcases.

regards,

--

taka oshiyama 押山 隆