Re: [csswg-drafts] Allow specifying the "accent color" of a form control element (#5187)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2020 07:21:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Without diving into the specific of which color is used where, I feel you're on the right path in term of how this should be specified. One comment though. Earlier, you said:

> The first provided color would be the "foreground" color, the second is the "background"

It seems to me you actually took the opposite approach, and that this leads you in many example to use "auto" as the first color, since it wouldn't show up anyway in various controls which don't use a background color. Can you comment on this?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5187#issuecomment-667487543 using your GitHub account