Re: [csswg-drafts] Allow specifying the "accent color" of a form control element (#5187)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 15:31:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@mfreed7 If the developer hasn't specified `appearance: none`, then I think it makes more sense to be trying to match the OS styling or whatever. We can lock down the exact painting of simple form controls with `appearance: none`, but we shouldn't disconnect form control styling from platform conventions just because the author wanted to indicate an accent color preference.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5187#issuecomment-680954211 using your GitHub account