Re: [csswg-drafts] Allow specifying the "accent color" of a form control element (#5187)

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 19:02:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
One thing I would like to note however, is that while I do think there are some longer term goals that we should continue to pursue with regards to the non-normative text for the assignments of the colors to the parts, that I think by it being non-normative addresses @hober concerns while also enabling a general guide that Mozilla raised as it results to interop concerns by not defining them. I think as further efforts proceed we may be able to circle back on this non-normative text but I think that @mfreed7 has done a good job of finding the correct balance at unblocking a pain point for developers today without limiting innovation of UAs.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5187#issuecomment-682135267 using your GitHub account