Re: [csswg-drafts] Allow specifying the "accent color" of a form control element (#5187)

From: Mason Freed via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 17:46:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> At this point I think it would be a good idea to have some live demos that use vendor specific code/custom controls to let people test out which parts use which color.

That can certainly be a next step, and I'm happy to prototype this in Chromium, but I need some buy-in on the proposal from other implementers first. I do see the point that you'll want to experiment with it before knowing which way is "right" for each control.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfreed7
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5187#issuecomment-668155238 using your GitHub account