Re: [csswg-drafts] Allow specifying the "accent color" of a form control element (#5187)

From: Mason Freed via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 01:07:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Since it's our performance review time, I'm looking for ways to procrastinate. So I pulled together examples of Checkbox, Radio, Select, Date, and Button, across many different browsers and platforms, and added this as a [new section in the proposal](https://github.com/mfreed7/accent-color/blob/master/proposal.md#existing-control-examples).

My impression, after looking through them, is that the `accent-color` proposal would work in a fairly straightforward way for all of them. But please take a look and post your comments here.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfreed7
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5187#issuecomment-676837621 using your GitHub account