Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nesting] request to pick up the css-nesting proposal

From: Lea Verou via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 03:15:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@isellsoap A lot of the "misuse" of existing nesting is based on the fact that it's compiled down to non-nested CSS. These issues go away if nesting is supported natively and never has to be flattened.
Also, I'm not a huge fan of the type of argumentation that is basically "listen to me, I have experience and I'm telling you, this is a bad thing". Appeal to authority is not how we work. You have to list specific issues. If @battaglr did that for you, then what does your comment add that a 👍on his comment wouldn’t?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by LeaVerou
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2701#issuecomment-402913397 using your GitHub account