Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT]

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 1:43 PM Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> On 3/18/22 4:10 AM, Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin wrote:
> > to set up a herding group (I know that is probably impossible)
>
> Not impossible, but it would take volunteers from this community (and
> others)
> to step up to do the work, and that might be more than we can muster at
> this
> point in time.

Yeah i agree, I have been pushing DIF to create a fund or something that
can start this work, to throw cash at someone to deliver this SSI herding
group, and a bunch of people who are willing do some non political affected
work, and then figure out how they can get funded to continue the further
work.

> I'll commit to doing #1; it's a solid idea, thank you Snorre.

Thanks, recently discovered the tool and use it alot with https://coda.io/
these days

> #2 will need some set of brave souls that don't mind playing the part of
> villain or doormat.

My face is not very visible in the community so I can take this and begin.
But I do need some assistance to not end up in an political play that I
dont care much about.
I dont know, nor care, about the strange politics going in this community.
I probably should if I want something done, but right now I just want to
do, and see what happens.

My first questions is
Where shall the repo live? It can live under CCG, then I need some access
of some sort?
It can live under DIF interop, I have the access i need there.
It can be standalone maybe the easiest.

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*
Co-Founder & CTO, Diwala
+47 411 611 94
www.diwala.io
<https://streaklinks.com/A-Z-b6O2NkFhLvNj7Q360cvB/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.diwala.io%2F>
<http://www.diwala.io/>
*Stay on top of Diwala news on social media! **Facebook
<https://streaklinks.com/A-Z-b6KLyzJBM6syEQkhqKY9/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdiwalaorg>*
* / **LinkedIn
<https://streaklinks.com/A-Z-b6C4eBDH-VPSRwpdUJif/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Fdiwala>*
* / **Instagram