Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT]

On 3/18/22 9:16 AM, Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin wrote:
> Could this assist in building the roadmap github friendly?
> https://mermaid-js.github.io/mermaid/#/

I took an hour or so today and translated the raw data into mermaid.js:

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vds-roadmap/blob/main/README.md

It doesn't look great and the theming options leave a bit to be desired. I
don't know how to make it look much better short of going into mermaid.js and
adding features.

So, this is a partial solution, but might meet Snorre's request to enable more
people to contribute. We can always hand-sync the nice image w/ the one in
source control.

> My first questions is Where shall the repo live? It can live under CCG,
> then I need some access of some sort?

It's here for now:

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vds-roadmap/

You have a Github invite to be a CCG Member/Editor in your inbox. This invite
is available to anyone that's a CCG member and that has promised to do work
(currently 48 people).

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/