Re: VC-HTTP API Use Case for Audit / Notary

> I strongly suggest that we put it out of scope for the VC HTTP API for at
> least the next 6-9 months.

+1

Audit functionality is hugely important, but with current scope and state
of VC-HTTP-API I am not seeing it as something that we would want to tackle
as part of base VC-HTTP-API implementations on the mesur.io side for now.

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/