Re: VC-HTTP-API - A follow up on the RAR presentation

If we’re trying to constrain the scope, why do we need OAuth2 and client
credentials? As I see it, an issuer’s endpoint presented with an HTTP
Authorization: Bearer token need only trust the signature on the token and
understand it’s content.

What am I missing?

- Adrian