Re: Wyoming Legislative Discussion on Digital Identity & SSI

I made a clip just of the digital identity agenda item before the original
youtube video disappeared.  Here is a link: https://youtu.be/PMR_sKRTyvY

I think they re-uploaded the entire hearing (including the DAO and other
items) including closed captioning as a new video file with a new URL.

--
  Daniel "Dazza" Greenwood <http://dazzagreenwood.com>
  law.MIT.edu <http://law.mit.edu/> & CIVICS.com <http://civics.com/>