Question From HPEC re SSI Wallets

From: Leah Houston, MD <leah@hpec.io>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 16:41:04 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Dear CCG-

I am building an SSI wallet and applications for physician credentials.

We are in the middle of designing our platform, and we are wondering:

1.) What are the current best practices and tools for wallet/key recovery?

2.) We are also doing research on currently available SSI wallets, which do
you think are some of the currently available better applications and why?

Thanks,

*Leah Houston M.D <https://twitter.com/LeahHoustonMD>.*
Chief Executive Officer, HPEC
www.hpec.io
*H*umanitarian *P*hysicians *E*mpowerment *C*ommunity