RE: Question From HPEC re SSI Wallets

Hi Leah, not a direct answer to your question, but would welcome your participation in Sovrin/Trust Over IP, if you’re not already. We actually JUST discussed governance standards at Layer 1/2 (SSI) and Layer 3 (the wallet) and how they interact.

Best Regards,
________________________
Jim St. Clair
Chief Technology Officer
Dinocrates Group LLC
One Research Court, Suite 450
Rockville, MD 20850
Office: 240-403-4103
Mobile: 228-273-4893<tel:(228)%20273-4893>
jim.stclair@dinocrates.com<mailto:jim.stclair@dinocrates.com>
www.dinocrates.com<http://www.dinocrates.com>
Calendly link - https://calendly.com/jim-stclair<https://via.intercom-mail-100.com/e?ob=2it%2FEFwfiO0RnjFn65EB2QRujZBxGJaSUK4x3Adx5BN1UfRAPUb2nyP0ckyG%2FAKh&h=8e0e3ad8c52dd472bbb90ea5991927dbde1c3dd3-17690316241>
[d,d]
[cid:image009.png@01D690EF.806E15D0]
[cid:image010.png@01D690EF.806E15D0]

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.