Re: Privacy-protecting contact tracer for COVID-19? [was Re: A Moment of Silence #Foremembrance Today at 19:06 CET, 2:06 pm EDT, 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06am in Hong Kong & Taipei]

spoiler alert, coronavirus antibodies for MERS last 8 to 10 years, SARS 1
to 2 years, swine flu months, "standard flu " months. covid-19 has been
potentially false reported as having a 2 week immunity in some people. IGF
and IGM antibodies are also different time scales. The ability to increase
production of antibodies after they fall but are still known how to make
may or may not less to contagion periods. We need to wait for science.